Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the September 2008 Meeting


2013-02-24 10:05:27

 



September 8, 2008
7:00 p.m.
Basement of the United Church of Underhill



TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT
Peter Mitchell                           Marc Maheux                        
Dick Eldred                                   CLERK                                 
Joe O'Brien                               Jane Maheux
                                                              
                                

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.

1. Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the August meeting were approved.

2. Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the August meeting were approved. With the corrections to the Profit and Loss given orally and then a new copy will be e-mailed to the trustees.

3. Operations Report.
    A. Operator's report.  
        i.  Water usage. 51842 gal/day
         ii.  Test Results and Testing.
             Bacteria results negative.
             Fluoride results within tolerance.
             
    B. The well pumps have been replaced. They were then flushed and chlorinated, Bacteria tests were taken on each well and the results were negative. A video of the wells was taken and Marc is going to try to transfer it to a DVD and make copies .It shows the screens are very clean. The old pumps are at the white building.

    C. Marc and Peter flushed main lines they are all done except for Raceway. The north end was very dirty.

    D. Marc disconnected Brian Kelley's water for non payment then we received a call from Brian requesting it back on. Marc explained that he would have to pay back bills and also the reconnection fee and we needed a new address to bill to.

     E. Marc located Service lines from the sawmill to Park Street for the VT Gas.

     F. Marc ordered chemicals for the control building.

     G. Marc reported that ductile pipe in the river is showing.

4. Customer concerns/comments
     A Peter Geise's tenant reported a dark ring in the bath tub. Marc checked this out and suggest that they flush the hot water heater.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

     A. Two cases of water meters have been received.

     B. Marc received a phone call from Scott Roberge of Maple Ridge about his water pressure. Marc checked it out since Scott had dug it up and found that the main was not tapped properly. Marc put in a new saddle and curb stop. Water pressure is much better.

 6. Old business.

     A. Marc has a new set of plans for Phil Jacobs project. Joe made a motion to approve the plans on Harvest Run Extension per Marc's approval seconded by Dick and so approved. The Board would also like Jane to send Phil a letter and let him know that the regulations have been changed also included in the letter the section of regulations that show the cost to hook onto the 8" main and the costs of each hook up also that Marc would need at least a one week notice before the work is started.


 7. New  Business.

     A. Kim Tanner sent a note in her payment asking if she had to pay the second base fee for her apartment since she has not rented it for quite a while. The board asked Jane to send her a letter explaining our regulations and a copy of that section of regs.

     B. Menard requested water for their directional boring. Marc suggested that they use the hydrant on the end of Dumas Road.

8. Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting October 6 2008 at 7:00 PM.

10. Adjournment. The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 PM.

Respectfully submitted,


Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer


-----------------------------------------
Peter Mitchell President
                                                                                       






 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool