Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the May 2008 Meeting


2013-02-24 10:35:10

 



May 5, 2008
7:00 p.m.
Basement of the United Church of Underhill



TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT
Peter Mitchell                              Marc Maheux                David Villeneuve
Joe O'Brien                          CLERK PRESENT              Jonathan Villeneuve               
Dick Eldred                               Jane Maheux
                                                               
                                

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.

1.  Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the April meeting were approved.

2.  Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the April meeting were approved.
.
3. Operations Report.
    A. Operator's report.  
        i.  Water usage. 50370 gal/day
         ii.  Test Results and Testing.
             Bacteria results negative.
             Fluoride results within tolerance.
             
    B. Marc is testing once a week with the new test kit unless there is a reason to test more often.
The sulfur smell is not as strong.

    C. There are possible typing errors on the fluoride and PO4 report Marc will check on this.

    D. Working on using up all the fluoride in the tank and then will do maintenance on the pump.

     E. Marc suggest we check and make sure the ID and BRMS schools are being billed correctly.
Dwight make not be reading them correct.

     F. Hydrant flushing started on May 5th and the last hydrant on Raceway Road needs some repairs.

4. Customer concerns/comments
     A. Greg Bostock from Water Supply feels that the house by Joe O'Briens on Phil Jacobs plans would need a pump. Water Supply does not like a pump in new construction, but there is a way around it. Marc spoke with Phil and said if more houses were going to need them a new plan would be better.

     B. David Villenuve was looking for clarification of the development process including extending the main, adding new customers,and who has
long term responsibility for the mains. The Board and Marc reviewed the plans again Marc requested two pages of the plans D5 and the construction layout and a copy of the asbuilts. David would like to offer the system he puts in back to the water district to control. David is to keep Marc posted on what and when things will happen.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

     A. Marc asked Dick to touch up the paint on the gate.

 6. Old business.

     A. Marc pointed out that we need to follow up with Peter Geise on his asbuilts if they have it in auto cad Marc would like it emailed to him, should also find out about the status of the hydrant. Peter is to call him.

     B. Marc needs to cross the river and check the man hole. He will also start discussing plans with Spaffords on replacing the pump.

     C. Joe is going to prepare the CCR report.

 7. New  Business.

     A. Menard has used water on the gas project Peter is to ask them how much they have used.

     B. Marc is going to check with Laura LeFleur to see what stuffers may be available to put in the CCR.

8. Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting June 2, 2008 at 7:00 PM

10. Adjournment. The meeting was adjourned at 8:27 PM.

Respectfully submitted,


Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer


-----------------------------------------
Peter Mitchell President
                                                                                       





 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool