Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the June 2008 Meeting


2013-02-24 10:43:12

 



June 2, 2008
7:00 p.m.
Basement of the United Church of Underhill



TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT
Peter Mitchell                                        Marc Maheux                        Peter Geise
Dick Eldred                                           CLERK
Joe O'Brien                                       Jane Maheux
                                                              
                                

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.

1.  Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the May meeting were approved.

2.  Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the May meeting were approved.
.
3. Operations Report.
    A. Operator's report.  
        i.  Water usage. 54984 gal/day
         ii.  Test Results and Testing.
             Bacteria results negative.
             Fluoride results within tolerance.
             
    B. Marc pulled the cover on the man hole it is about 2/3 full suggest that it should be pumped to check and see if water is coming in.

    C. Spafford is working on availability of the same Franklin motor for the pump

    D. Iron and Maganese levels are stable he has stopped testing for it monthly and will continue to do quarterly. If a smell occurs he will test at that time.

     E. Marc has rebuilt half of the fluoride system.

     F. Marc meet with the Gas company and discussed there are mains on both sides of the street and the original old main is still there.

4. Customer concerns/comments
     A. Peter Geise asked the Board to consider the sale of the land the pump house is on behind the former Ken Mitchell home. He would like to add this acreage to an existing lot he has there. The Board felt Peter should contact Vince and see if this is possible to do and how we would have to do it.

     B. Phil Jacobs received his permit form Water Supply a copy was sent to the Water District.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

     A. Dick has started with the hydrant painting.

 6. Old business.

     A. Marc is working with Spafford to update their quote.

     B. Board to review the CCR so it can be sent out.

 7. New  Business.

     A. Fair Point contacted Marc about putting an antenna on the Maple Ridge tank. Marc suggested that a representative come to a Board meeting and explain what they would like to do.

     B. Paul Selsky is going to resign at the end of June. Joe and Peter said they would split the time to check the system. Some names were thrown out as possible candidates Jim Carter, Paul Millette and Nate Guay. Jane will try to put a notice in the next billing that we are looking for canidates.

8. Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting July 7, 2008 at 7:00 PM

10. Adjournment. The meeting was adjourned at 8:45 PM.

Respectfully submitted,


Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer


-----------------------------------------
Peter Mitchell President
                                                                                       





 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool