Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the September 2012 Meeting


2013-02-18 08:42:39

 

September 10, 2012

7:00 p.m.

Basement of the United Church of Underhill

 

TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT

Peter Mitchell                                    Marc Maheux                         

 Joe O’Brien                                                                                                                            

 Richard Eldred                                                                                                         

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

CLERK                                      ASST.  OPERATOR                              

Jane Maheux                                        

                               

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:08 p.m.

1.Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the August meeting were approved as amended to change 3Dto LMI Drive .Also 4 B to read an additional 150 gallons a day.

2. Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the August meeting were approved.  

3. Operations Report.

    A. Operator’s report. 

        i. Water usage. 50493 gal/day 

         ii. Test Results and Testing.

             Bacteria results negative.

             Fluoride results within tolerance.           

    B. Still having problems with the chlorine pump LMI head that was purchased. Returned the head, and Ti Sales they said that the PI is not the correct one for a municipality so Marc has been discussing why they sold us that one, they said it could be returned and they will give credit towards a new liquid end for a municipal pump. The Board approved the return and purchase of a new municipal grade pump.

    C. Marc replaced the lock on the gate at the Control building since the flap was removed.

    D. Marc is working on getting digital copies of documents for the computer.

    E. The reader at 21 Jeri-Hill Housing was not working Marc found it was cracked he ordered a new one to replace it and also informed Cathedral Square that they would be billed for the replacement head.

4. Customer concerns/comments.

A.Tom Morse sent a letter sharing his concerns about the colored water that he and Matt had last month. Peter asked Jane to draft a letter for his review and he would send it.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

A.Painting has been done at the Control building and Pump House.

B.Marc asked if Jacob is going to finish his job mowing this year the Maple Ridge needs some trees cut down.

 6. Old business.

 

 7.  New Business:

A.    Marc is going to the Control building on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and checks the whole system twice a month. Marc asked the Board to consider trading a service connection fee on our sub division for his labor. He also suggested that it might be a good time to change the service line to add Barrett Lane and Poker Hill to a pressurized system. Marc will contact O’Leary and Burke about the cost to add them on

8. Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting September 10, 2012 at 7:00 PM. Budget meeting October 15th, Annual Meeting November 5th.                                      

10. Adjournment. The meeting was adjourned at 9:00 PM.

Respectfully submitted,

 

Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer

 

-----------------------------------------

Peter Mitchell President

 

 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool