Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the May 2012 Meeting


2013-02-18 07:32:25

 

May 7, 2012

7:00 p.m.

Basement of the United Church of Underhill

 

TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT

Peter Mitchell                                 Marc  Maheux                           Michael Raville

 Joe O’Brien                                                                                        

 Richard Eldred                                                                                                         

 CLERK                                      ASST.  OPERATOR                               

  Jane Maheux                                Sara Ritter        

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:08 p.m.

1.      Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the April meeting were approved, with the change of 6A from reviewed to renewed.

2. Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the April meeting were approved,  

3. Operations Report.

    A. Operator’s report. 

        i. Water usage. 47740 gal/day 

         ii. Test Results and Testing.

             Bacteria results negative.

             Fluoride results within tolerance.

    B. Sampling for Lead and Copper will need to be done in June.

    C. The Sanitary survey has been completed with a check of the well heads and a recheck of the Cistern. The Operating Permit has been received.

    D. Marc has installed chains and reflectors on the Pump House gate. He also dismantled a Beaver Dam down at the Pump House Sara will recheck it.

    E. Boring on RT 15 to take place on May 9th. The following week the work on the other side of road is to be done they will directional bore over to Listeniks.

     F. Vtrans will update Marc on the sidewalk project.

     G. Sara is continuing her regular checks of the system and meets with Marc on Friday morning. She will schedule flushing with Marc during her time off.

    H. Sara will organize the white storage building contents.

 4. Customer concerns/comments.

 A.    Michael Ranville contractor at 8 Dumas Road requested water allocation for a subdivision. He is requesting 840 gallons a day. Joe made a motion to approve the request Dick seconded the motion and it was so approved.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

A.    Jacob will mow for the same rate as last year.

B.     The seals on the well heads looked to be fine.

 6. Old business. 

  7.  New Business.

A.    Marc researched a water meter that could be used if a customer has a concern about high usage it is called a Data Logger, the meter cost is $250.00 and the LED Flashlight cost $200.00.Ti Sales will come and demonstrate it.

B. Marc had some concerns about the Operating Permit. He contacted the State and asked them to correct that we have 2 certified Operators. Also asked questions about Reserve Capacity, it sounded like we could not add new customers so we need clarification on this. Also questions on Disinfection by products Stage 2 Plan, on the O&M Manual, and we need an actual Permit if they want it displayed. Peter and Marc to make a list and contact them.

8. Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting June 4 201                                     

10. Adjournment. The meeting was adjourned at 8:25 PM.

Respectfully submitted,

 

Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer

 

-----------------------------------------

Peter Mitchell President

 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool