Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the May 2011 Meeting


2013-02-23 09:59:38

 

May 2, 2011

 7:00 p.m.

 Basement of the United Church of Underhill 

 

TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT 

Peter Mitchell                                 Marc  Maheux                            

Joe O’Brien

CLERK                                      ASST.  OPERATOR                               

Jane Maheux                                      Sara Ritter                                 

 

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m

 

1. Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the April meeting were approved, and spelling errors were corrected.

2. Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the April meeting were approved. 

3. Operations Report. 

    A. Operator’s report.  

        i. Water usage. 47700gal/day  

         ii. Test Results and Testing. 

             Bacteria results negative. 

             Fluoride results within tolerance.  

    B. Water usage decreased with the shut off of Brian Kelley’s.

    C. Marc and Sara are planning to rebuild the hydrant on River Road and replace some flags. 

    D. The backflow device for the fluoride has been ordered when received it will be replaced. Also the chlorine pump is to be taken apart cleaned and if parts needed will be ordered. 

    E. Sara is going to change the tube on the Analyzer. 

    F. Marc ordered reflective vest and jackets and purchased a couple hard hats for the District. 

4. Customer concerns/comments 

   A. Betty Wilson called and would like the stone repositioned and the gravel smoothed on the work on Liberty Lane. Marc to check with Wayne on this.    

5. Repairs and Maintenance. 

A.    Hydrant flushing needs to scheduled. 

 6. Old business.     

A.    Sidewalk project, Marc spoke with Tim French of Vtrans and we can use a 3 “ casing for HDPE, the side of the road may have to be sheathed with metal rod sleeves if it is 5 feet off this will not have to be done. Vtrans wants a drawing and then they will meet with Marc on site. It would be good to put together the actual cost of the project so it can be budgeted for. The project will not happen this year. 

 7.  New Business. 

A. There will be a fluoride class June 3rd in Waterbury. 

B.     Some shingles have come off the white storage building Marc will contact the contractor to have them repaired when it is dry enough to get in down there.

C.    Peter received 3 bids for mowing this season; the Board reviewed them and chose Jacob Sausville. Jane will notify the others by letter and Peter will contact Jacob.
D.    Peter will contact Sue Carter to get information about tax payments on the Kelley property.  

8. Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved. 

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting June 6, 2011 at 7:00 PM. 

10. Adjournment. The meeting was adjourned at 8:50 PM. 

Respectfully submitted,

Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Peter Mitchell President

 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool