Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the March 2011 Meeting


2013-02-19 07:34:59

 

March 7, 2011

7:00 p.m.

Basement of the United Church of Underhill

 

TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT

Peter Mitchell                                                                                     Michelle Allaire

 Joe O’Brien                                                                                        Kyle Allaire

 Richard Eldred                                                                                      

                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

 CLERK                                      ASST.  OPERATOR                               

  Jane Maheux                                Sara Ritter         

 

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.

1. Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the February meeting were approved.

2. Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the February meeting were approved.

3. Operations Report.

    A. Operator’s report. 

        i. Water usage.63714 gal/day 

         ii. Test Results and Testing.

             Bacteria results negative.

             Fluoride results within tolerance.           

    B. Marc ordered reagents and tubing for Chlorine Analyzer.

    C. Leak was found on the corner of Palmer Lane and Liberty Lane and will be repaired on March 15.

    D. JUWD will repair the hydrant, damaged by the Town of Jericho on River Road near the Sawmill. JUWD will submit the repair bill to the Town of Jericho, also the hydrant by Lee Dumas’s house will be tested when the weather is warmer.

    E. Nitrate test came back fine.

    F. Sara will send the Engineer drawings to Marc and he can select the ones to keep.

    G. Sara wants to take a class on Chlorine chemistry in May and Fluoridation update class in June.

4. Customer concerns/comments

     A. Michelle and Kyle Allaire expressed an interest in mowing for the district. They would like to bid on the upcoming season. Peter is going to check on the insurance liability with the VLCT since Kyle is a teenager. They were also wondering about the possibility of painting the storage building for a community service project if the Board purchased the paint. The Board would be fine with the painting.   

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

A.    The Board would like Marc to research and order flags for the hydrants.

6. Old business.    

A.    The town of Jericho is now moving forward with the sidewalk project.

 7.  New Business.  

A.    There is a public meeting on March 21st to discuss traffic on Dickenson Street. Peter is planning to attend.

8. Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting April 4, 2011 at 7:00 PM.                                      

10. Adjournment. The meeting was adjourned at 8:15 PM.

 

Respectfully submitted,

 

 

Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer

 

-----------------------------------------

Peter Mitchell President

 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool