Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the  July 2011 Meeting


2013-02-23 09:38:35

 

July 6, 2011 

7:00 p.m. 

Basement of the United Church of Underhill 

 

TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT 

Peter Mitchell                                 Marc  Maheux

Joe O’Brien 

Richard Eldred 

CLERK                                      ASST.  OPERATOR                               

Jane Maheux                                      Sara Ritter 

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.

1.      Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the June meeting were approved as amended to correct the prices on the quote from Champlin. 

2. Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the June meeting were approved. 

3. Operations Report. 

    A. Operator’s report.  

        i. Water usage. 53503 gal/day  

         ii. Test Results and Testing. 

             Bacteria results negative. 

             Fluoride results within tolerance. 

    B. Hydrant on River Road is repaired and on line but it is not draining correctly. Marc will remove the operating head to move the valve so it will drain. 

    C. Marc picked up the test kit Disinfection Byproducts 

    D. John Champlin informed Marc that some of the parts are in when the rest come he will schedule. Marc thought it would be good to incorporate the new pump to the system as a backup. It would require getting a plumber to do work on the manifold to incorporate it and have an electrician put in a disconnect switch. It would be good to change the plumbing where the 4” pipe comes out so it would help with flushing. The Board approved for Marc to get a cost on this. 

    E. Marc showed maps he created for the sidewalk project next he will have to meet with the State to see what they want done, then he will get a permit, with the permit than he start getting quotes . 

    F. Sara reported that the phosphate and chlorine levels are good. She will continue to take classes when they are available. 

   4. Customer concerns/comments

A.    Peter sent Tom Morse’s question to Water Supply about the MCGLs. They thanked him for the feedback. 

5. Repairs and Maintenance. 

A.    Mowing has been done. 

6. Old business.  

A.    The Allaire boys are ready to paint the storage building for a Community Service project. Dick will coordinate the project. 

7.  New Business. 

A.    VEC has an upcoming vote to extend transmission lines, The Board voted to vote yes Jane will do this when the form comes. 

B.     Jane asked the Board to think about sending out bills by email and possible making it possible for people to pay online. Dick told her to get more information for them. 

8. Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved. 

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting August 1, 2011 at 7:00 PM. 

10. Adjournment. The meeting was adjourned at 8:35 PM. 

 Respectfully submitted, 

 

Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Peter Mitchell President

 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool