Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the February 2011 Meeting

2013-02-19 07:28:20


February 7, 2011

7:00 p.m.

Basement of the United Church of Underhill



Peter Mitchell                                      Sara Ritter                        

 Joe O’Brien                                                                                        

 Richard Eldred                                                                                      


 CLERK                                      ASST.  OPERATOR                               

  Jane Maheux                                         


Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.

1. Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the January meeting were approved.

2. Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the January meeting were approved.

3. Operations Report.

    A. Operator’s report. 

        i. Water usage.56558 gal/day 

         ii. Test Results and Testing.

             Bacteria results negative.

             Fluoride results within tolerance.           

    B. Sara reported that Record Drawings are finished.

    C. The gate at the pump house is not closing properly and the lock is not there so Jane will check with Robert to see if he has the lock.

    D. Sara contacted Linda Greaves to inform her that the Fluoride injector is leaking.

    E. Marc and Sara will do the Bacteria and Nitrate test on Thursday.

    F. Water usage is high.

4. Customer concerns/comments

     A. Still no response from the Hudson’s.  

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

A.    Reliant sent an application to renew the maintenance agreement. Joe made a motion to renew the maintenance agreement for the amount of $292.00. Dick seconded the motion and it was so approved

6. Old business.    

A.    Jane finally got a response from Geico on the final payment it should be in the mail Thursday.

7.  New Business.  

A.    Sara reported that we are getting low on reagents and Marc was to confirm it was ok to buy a year’s worth again since it takes so long to receive them. The Board was fine with the reorder.

B.     Peter discussed a scholarship program for safety and training and wanted Sara and Marc to review and see if it would be beneficial to the District. There is also an equipment grant.

C.    Marc and Jane will be out of town February 21st thru the 28th.

D.    Peter went to the meeting on the Ticketing Rule. Jane enclosed his minutes from that meeting to the monthly records and to the Board.

8. Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting March 7, 2011 at 7:00 PM.                                      

10. Adjournment. The meeting was adjourned at 8:00 PM.


Respectfully submitted,



Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer



Peter Mitchell President


Pay Bill Online


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool