Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the August 2011 Meeting


2013-02-23 09:32:55


 

August 1, 2011 

7:00 p.m. 

Basement of the United Church of Underhill

TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT

Peter Mitchell                                 Marc  Maheux               Dwight Decoster

Richard Eldred

CLERK                                      ASST.  OPERATOR 

Jane Maheux

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.

1.      Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the July meeting were approved.

2. Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the July meeting were approved.

3. Operations Report. 

    A. Operator’s report.  

        i. Water usage. 60435 gal/day  

         ii. Test Results and Testing

             Bacteria results negative. 

             Fluoride results within tolerance.

B. Hydrant at Lee Dumas’s was tested and not leaking, ok to use.

C. Disinfection Byproducts results were fine.

D. Hydrant flushing is complete.

E. New VFD”s installed at Poker Hill, 3rd pump installed with disconnect.

F. Sara was not present, she sent a message stating that Linda Greaves did a plant inspection and fluoride was at optimal levels. Also she had an initial interview with Richmond Waste Water she feels this could be an asset to the District if she is hired.

4. Customer concerns/comments

A.    Dwight would like his water shut off on September 1st he is putting in a new basement.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

A.    2 Curb stops were located for VT Gas, 11 Brookside and 11 Meadow Lane.

B.     Curb stop has been replaced at Brian Kelley’s.
C.    There is too much water to brush hog behind Ken Mitchells.

 

 6. Old business.

A.    The Allaire boys have started painting the storage building.

B.     Peter has not heard from Jacob after 3 phone calls he will give him to the middle of August.

C.    Peter sent an email to Shelia Lilley, Jane will contact her to see what she needs from us.

D.    Marc will pick a dehumidifier for the control building.

7.  New Business.

A.    Marc looked at radios with John Champlin looking for a loss of signal solution. Since there is power in the vault pit, bore a hole into the pit and put 2 posts up and mount in front of the pit and put antenna on the tank. Wedco quoted $1525.00 to do the electrical work, with excavating and post included about $2000.00. Dick made a motion to proceed to do the upgrade as described and authorized up to $2000.00. The motion was approved.

B. Pittsburg Tank recommends that we add 3 or 4 more ground rods. Marc will get a cost on this.

8. Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting September 12, 2011 at 7:00 PM. Please have Budget in puts with you. 

10. Adjournment. The meeting was adjourned at 8:50 PM.

Respectfully submitted,

 

Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer

-----------------------------------------

 

Peter Mitchell President

 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool