Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the  April 2011 Meeting


2013-02-19 07:48:11

 

April 4, 2011

7:00 p.m.

Basement of the United Church of Underhill

 

TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT

Peter Mitchell                                 Marc  Maheux                            Michelle Allaire

 Joe O’Brien                                                                                        Kyle Allaire

 Richard Eldred                                                                                Joe Allaire      

                                                                                                           Garret Allaire                                                                                                           

 CLERK                                      ASST.  OPERATOR                               

  Jane Maheux                                      Sara Ritter   

 

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.

 

1. Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the March meeting were approved as amended to read. 3D to read JUWD will repair the hydrant damaged by the town of Jericho on River Road near the saw mill. JUWD will submit the repair bills to the town of Jericho.

 

2. Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the March meeting were approved.

 

3. Operations Report.

    A. Operator’s report. 

        i. Water usage.67045 gal/day 

         ii. Test Results and Testing.

             Bacteria results negative.

             Fluoride results within tolerance.           

    B. Water usage is still high.

    C. The compression coupling was replaced on Liberty Lane.

    D. Marc ordered and received new hydrant flags.

    E. Marc ordered and received chlorine and flouride.

    F. Sara and Marc will put outside readers on at Guay’s and Drebelbis’s on Sunday.

   G. Jeri Hill Housing has new meters. Marc met with them to discuss the installation, they also want to replace valves so Marc will have to shut the water off.

   H. Sara is to catch up the Chemical reporting spread sheet with all the information on it.

   I.The sidewalk project is waiting for permits. Some of the curb stops will have to be replaced so they will be tested to see if they work. Also Marc will get a new quote from Wayne Russin on replacing the curb stops and replacing some service lines

4. Customer concerns/comments

     A. Allaire’s brought a bid proposal for mowing and explained it to the Board. Peter then explained that he spoke with VLCT. They suggested that we have a hold harmless agreement with them due to the age of the operators. We would also need to do the contract with an adult and have proof of insurance.   

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

A.    Sara is interested in staining the Control Building

 6. Old business.    

 7.  New Business.  

A.    Jane is to write up a bid proposal to put in the Mt. Gazette to see if we can get more bids for the mowing.

B.     After discussing the mowing project Jane is to contact Robert Hill and Wayne Russin for certificates of insurance to have on file.

8. Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting May 2, 2011 at 7:00 PM.                                      

10. Adjournment. The meeting was adjourned at 9:10 PM.

 

Respectfully submitted,

 

 

Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer

 

-----------------------------------------

Peter Mitchell President

 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool