Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the May 2010 Meeting


2013-02-20 15:29:22

 

May 3, 2010

7:00 p.m.

Basement of the United Church of Underhill

 

TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT

Peter Mitchell                                      Marc Maheux                        

 Joe O’Brien                                                                                                                                                               

 Richard Eldred                                     CLERK                        ASST.  OPERATOR                               

                                                            Jane Maheux                              Sara Ritter    

   

 Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.

1. Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the April meeting were approved.

2. Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the April meeting were approved.

3. Operations Report.

    A. Operator’s report. 

        i. Water usage.45663.5 gal/day 

         ii. Test Results and Testing.

             Bacteria results negative.

             Fluoride results within tolerance.           

    B. Marc helped Sara fix the usage report.

    C. Marc will do the sample on Tuesday.

    D. Changed the chlorine injector, wire, and off gas valve.

    E. Sara and Marc changed registers and set up radio at BRMS and installed a remote at Helen Millers..

    F. Jeri Hill  meters are not reading the number of digits correctly . Marc spoke with them they are willing to change the meters the district will sell them to them at cost.

   G. Sara cleaned and organized the control building and is organizing engineer drawings and putting them in the computer.

4. Customer concerns/comments

     A. A discussion was had about the allocation for the rehab gym. Jane is to send her a copy of the regs page 18, a copy of the signed allocation form. The connection fee is $4700.00.

     B. Steve Guay is changing his building plan, the changes do not impact us.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

A.     Jacob mowed the district property.
B.     Hydrants are to be flushed the week of the 24th, Jane will put it in the newspaper.

 6. Old business.     

A.     Marc explained that we need a updated estimate from Wayne Russin for the generator project at the control building.
B.     Peter is still working on reviewing the Stimulus papers to understand the disbursements of money for projects

   7.  New Business.  

A.     Peter sent an email to O’Leary and Burke to request a bill for the engineering services.

8. Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting June 7, , 2010 at 7:00 PM.                                      

10. Adjournment. The meeting was adjourned at 8:20 PM.

 

Respectfully submitted,

 

 

Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer

 

 

-----------------------------------------

Peter Mitchell President

 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool