Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the June 2009 Meeting


2013-02-24 08:36:06


June 1, 2009
7:00 p.m.
Basement of the United Church of Underhill



TRUSTEES PRESENT                         OPERATORS PRESENT                      GUEST PRESENT
Peter Mitchell                                       Marc Maheux                                        Phil Jacobs
Dick Eldred                                         CLERK                                                ASST. OPERATOR 
Joe O’Brien                                         Jane Maheux                                            Sara Ritter 



Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.

1. Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the May meeting were approved with the addition of the start date for the base fee increase.

2. Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the May meeting were approved.

3. Operations Report.
A. Operator’s report.
i. Water usage.53368 gal/day
ii. Test Results and Testing.
Bacteria results negative.
Fluoride results within tolerance.

B. Marc located curb stops for the sidewalk project and replaced one on the corner of Raceway and Rte 15.

C. Flushing to take place June 4th and 5th and possibly into the following week, Jane will put in the Free Press.

D. Marc is concerned about how we want to handle people who do not respond when we try to reach them to get in and repair meters. The Board said to copy paragraph 18 on pink paper and send them this notice.

4. Customer concerns/comments
A. Phil Jacobs requested from the Board to be able to pay for the cost of his connection of $9400.00 in 4 payments, he would like to pay $2500.00 down when he sells the first lot. Then he would have 2 years to pay the balance in full, or if he sells another lot before that he will pay the balance then. Peter made a motion to do this and it was seconded by Joe. Jane will write up an agreement for Phil and Peter to sign. Marc also reminded Phil that he needs a copy of the final drawings.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

A. Marc replaced the meter at David Sem’s house in Valley’s Edge

6. Old business.

A. Advertise for bids by June 29th and the bids will be back the end of July and will be awarded August 2nd. The middle of August is the earliest the project could start and have 90 days to complete. There will be a separate quote to remove the old
pipe.

B. Peter feels we need to wait for all quotes and then prioritize what we want to do. Marc to talk with Jim Durbrow about an estimate for digging for the project.

7. New Business.

A. Tom Mitchell would like to remove the well casings from the shallow wells. After discussion it was approved for him to do this and Marc would like Peter to see if he will remove the steel at the control build too.

8. Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date: Next regular meeting July 6 2009 at 7:00 PM.

10. Adjournment. The meeting was adjourned at 9:10 PM.

Respectfully submitted,


Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer


-----------------------------------------
Peter Mitchell President

 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool