Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the  September 2006 Meeting


2013-02-27 05:21:45

 



September 5, 2006
7:00 p.m.
Basement of the United Church of Underhill



TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT
Peter Mitchell                                Marc Maheux                                                                  
Dick Eldred                                  CLERK PRESENT                                                 
                                                         Jane Maheux
                                  

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.

1.  Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the August meeting were approved as amended to correct the Water Supply position on item 6b.

2.  Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the August meeting were approved.

3. Operations Report.
    A. Operator's report.  
        i.  Water usage. 55871 gal/day
         ii.  Test Results and Testing.
             Bacteria results negative.
             Fluoride results within tolerance.

    B. Someone shut the main power off on the outside of the Control building on August 19, 2006. The State Police were called to investigate. When it was turned back on the radio signal did not restore from the Poker Hill tank. That problem was a bad switch a new one has been ordered.

    C. Graffiti on Maple Ridge Tank.

    D. Poker Hill tank has been drained and cleaned and filled. A Bacteria test was taken from this tank. Water usage up some from filling it.

    E. Matt Malloy has replaced his curb stop and extended his service line to the new foundation. Should be ready for a meter soon.

    F. An problem occurred 8-30-06 at the control building. Marc figured out that radio signal was lost on Maple Ridge. The problem was the UPS battery was not good, a new one was ordered and has been replaced.

    G. CVPS called on Monday morning to report there had been a car accident on Meadow Lane and they needed the water line located so they could replace the pole and guide wire.

    H. Marc asked Jane to please notify the newspaper that we will be flushing the week of October 1st.

     I. It was suggested that a recording book be purchased for Paul so that he could record his daily checks.

4.  Customer concerns/comments.

     A. Nurkanovic on Willow Lane was concerned with his bill, it seems that possibly it was read wrong during the sale of the house. Jane will contact him with a solution of billing him with the average usage per person per day.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

     A. Hydrant painting not finished Dick will check on this.

 6.  Old business.

    A. Tank cleaning has been done by Pittsburg. Dick made a motion that after the results of the bacteria test from the State that we should put the tank back on line this was seconded by Peter and so approved.

     B. Peter drafted a letter to Water Supply on the Sanitary Survey it was approved and will be mailed to Jay Rutherford.

7.  New  Business.

     A. October 30, 2006 was set for the Annual Meeting.

8.  Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.  

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting October 2, 2006 at 7:00 PM

10. Adjournment.  The meeting was adjourned at 8:55 PM.

Respectfully submitted,


Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer



-----------------------------------------
Peter Mitchell President
                                                                                       





 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool