Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the November 2006 Meeting


2013-02-27 05:29:11

 



November 6, 2006
7:00 p.m.
Basement of the United Church of Underhill



TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT
Peter Mitchell                                      Marc Maheux
Dick Eldred                                              
Joe O'Brien                                       CLERK PRESENT                                                 
                                                               Jane Maheux
                                  

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.

1.  Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the October meeting were approved as amended with a change to 6A to read that the Sanitary Survey  repairs have been completed and a letter has been sent to the State stating they have been completed.

2.  Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the October meeting were approved.

3. Operations Report.
    A. Operator's report.  
        i.  Water usage. 51711 gal/day
         ii.  Test Results and Testing.
             Bacteria results negative.
             Fluoride results within tolerance.
             
    B. Matt Malloy was given a new meter and told he needs to install a Watts Dual D check valve.

    C. Marc met with Alan Hunzingea. Alan took pictures and they discussed the cistern and the maganese. Alan will get back to him with his findings.

    D. Marc is looking for a NSF sealant to seal the cistern with.

    E. Flapper valve has been installed at the cistern and on Poker Hill Tank.

    F. Marc reported that he felt Paul wanted to get done his position he is very busy and work has to come first. Peter had also spoken with Paul about this. Paul is willing to stay in the capacity that he is in he does not have time to take the test now.

4.  Customer concerns/comments.

     A. Peter is to contact Peter Geise and ask him to come to the next meeting to discuss what he is looking for in sharing the right of way to the pump house behind Mitchell's . Jane is to find the deed we have.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

     A. Dick to check on status of hydrant painting and Jane will send a thank you letter to them.

 6.  Old business.
 
    A. Marc is to check and see if the if the valve box on Barrett Lane has been repaired as soon as he can.

     B. Peter spoke with the Park Department and they did not approve us crossing their property to get to the well heads. He is going to write to Leslie Ratley Beach and see what the procedure would be if there was an emergency.

7.  New  Business.

     A. Marc mentioned that there has been a change in the web site that we now use. He recommends that we get our own site and domain name with an org. A motion was made by Joe for Marc to investigate this and seconded by Dick.

     B. Jane brought up the fact that there a few houses that we do not have access to their inside readers. The board would like her to draft a letter and state the regulation that explains this.

8.  Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.  

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting December 4, 2006 at 7:00 PM

10. Adjournment.  The meeting was adjourned at 9:05 PM.

Respectfully submitted,


Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer



-----------------------------------------
Peter Mitchell President
                                                                                       





 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool