Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the May 2006 Meeting


2013-02-26 06:27:57

 



 

May 1 2006

7:00 p.m.

Basement of the United Church of Underhill

TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT

Peter Mitchell                                Marc Maheux                        Jason Gager

Joe O'Brien              

Dick Eldred                                  CLERK PRESENT    

                                                     Jane Maheux

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.

1.  Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the April meeting were approved.

2.  Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the April meeting were approved.

3. Operations Report.

    A. Operator's report.

        i.  Water usage. 50650 gal/day

         ii.  Test Results and Testing.

             Bacteria results negative.

             Fluoride results within tolerance

    B. Bottles will need to be picked up for the Lead Copper test, Marc will do this.

    C. Marc replaced 2 meters and checked Sullivans and it is moving so he will monitor it to see if it is reading correctly.

4.  Customer concerns/comments.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

     A. Dick reported that there are 6 hydrants to paint and 2 that need to be cleaned. He will set this up with the Boy Scouts. Marc also reported that he got a sample of reflective crystals to try on the hydrants when they are painted.

6.  Old business.

    A. Rub test preformed by Jason showed that the paint is still coming off. He removed the silt stops to send 1 to Sherwin Williams to test and the other one to KT Tater to be tested. As soon as he gets the results he will let us know. Jason would like us to fill the tank to about 15 feet and sanitize it and wait 5 to 7 days and then run a Voc test. Jason will pay for the test. When we get the results we will send to him. Jason will put together a plan of action for the tank and send it to us for our record and so the Trustees may approve and sign this process.

    B. Marc is going to start filling on Tuesday.

7.  New  Business.

     A. Joe reported a large frost heave on Maple Ridge.  It is sometimes dry above it and than wet below it.

     B. Hydrant flushing will happen the week of May 10th. Jane will put it in the paper.

      C. A meeting with Water Supply is scheduled at 1:30 on Tuesday in Waterbury to discuss request for exemption. Marc and Peter will attend.

8.  Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting June 5, 2006 at 7:00 PM

10. Adjournment.  The meeting was adjourned at 8: 55 PM.

Respectfully submitted,

Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Peter Mitchell President

 

 

 

 


 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool