Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the July 2006 Meeting


2013-02-26 06:59:11

 



 

July 10, 2006

7:00 p.m.

Basement of the United Church of Underhill

 

TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT

Peter Mitchell                                Marc Maheux                            

Joe O'Brien                                    Paul Selsky

Dick Eldred                                  CLERK PRESENT             

                                                      Jane Maheux

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.

1.  Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the June meeting were approved .

2.  Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the June meeting were approved.

3. Operations Report.

    A. Operator's report.

        i.  Water usage. 57868 gal/day

         ii.  Test Results and Testing.

             Bacteria results negative.

             Fluoride results were low.

    B. Marc reported PO4 is down and the pump may have to be rebuilt.

    C. Marc plans to do VOC's on Maple Ridge at the end of this month. He suggests that once the Poker Hill Tank is back on line that we drain the Maple Ridge tank and do a visual inspection.

     D. Marc changed the meter and repaired the curb stop at Robert Millers on Raceway and he has to follow up on Jorschicks and put in the remote meter.

     E. Paul reported he plans to prepare for the November Operators  Test.

4.  Customer concerns/comments.

     A. Steve Guay called Marc and was concerned about the mowing of the well heads. He wants to make sure the willow trees are not cut on the river bank.

     B. A request for allocation was submitted by Retzloff on Vt. Rt. 15 for the amount of 540 gallons per day. This allocation was approved.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

     A. Peter is to check with the Kurt Johnson of the Boy Scouts to see if they will paint the building at the Pump House.

6.  Old business.

    A. Peter is to find out if the Bilco door is insulated.

     B. A letter was received from Jason Gager concerning the Poker Hill Tank it basically states that they feel the paint is cured and in compliance The Board was disappointed with this letter so Peter will contact Jason and see where we go from here. The Board decided that we will possibly retest the tank after speaking with Jason

     C. Marc contacted the State of Vermont about the Voc's in the tank and they forwarded him to the EPA and they sent him to NSF and he is still waiting to here back from them.

7.  New  Business.

     A. The board approved to order of a case of new meters. Marc will order them.

     B. The Board reviewed the punch list for Poker Hill and Marc is to order the flapper that is needed there.

     C. If it is dry enough Charlie Weigand will be asked to brush hog at the Pump House.

8.  Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting August 7, 2006 at 7:00 PM

10. Adjournment.  The meeting was adjourned at 9:05 PM.

Respectfully submitted,

 

Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer

-----------------------------------------

 

Peter Mitchell President

 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool