Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the  January 2006 Meeting


2013-02-26 05:53:32

 



 

January 2, 2006 

7:00 p.m. 

Basement of the United Church of Underhill 

 

TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT

 Peter Mitchell            Marc Maheux                              

 Joe O'Brien               Paul Selsky                                                    

 Dick Eldred               CLERK PRESENT                                                

                                 Jane Maheux

 

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.

1.  Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the December meeting were approved as amended to change Jason Gager and Sherwin Williams in the right order.

2.  Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the December meeting were approved and Jane is waiting for Bill Vandeventer to meet with her to change the depreciation to another account.

3. Operations Report.

     A. Operator's report. 

         i.  Water usage. 49752 gal/day

          ii.  Test Results and Testing.

              Bacteria results negative.

              Fluoride results within tolerance

     B. Water usage is down a little bit..

     C. Marc performed a rub test on the Poker Hill Tank. The test showed paint still coming off. Marc performed 50 rubs per test. He will contact Jason Gager to find out where to send them. Peter is going to contact Jason and see if the tank is okay left empty.

    D. Paul will be taking the operator's test and Peter plans to take the course if there is room in the class.

    E. Marc informed the Board that the Web site is updated.

4.  Customer concerns/comments.

     A. There has not been a response from Cindy Schmidt since the letter the Board sent to her.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

6.  Old business.

    A. Water Supply has extended our loan to March 1,2007. They have everything they need to forgive the loan but they have concerns about the VOC'S. Greg Bostock requires the tank to run online for another summer before they consider forgiveness. So we will tentatively add this loan to our budget for 2006-2007.

    B Marc has received the stainless steel bolts for the tank.

    C. Peter met with the JUPD about access to our wellheads. Mike Wiesel is to contact him so the can walk the property to see what our actual needs would be.

    E. Still have not received the final bill from Payeur or the results of the lead test.

7.  New  Business.

     A. Allocation spreadsheet was reviewed and approved with a few corrections. Peter is to draft a Request for Allocation letter.

    B. It was discussed about Agricultural Property's and how they will be handled. The Board decided to keep them metered separately. It was also decided that we should include Agricultural Property in our Regulations.

8.  Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting February 6, 2006 at 7:00 p.m.

10. Adjournment.  The meeting was adjourned at 8:40 pm.

 Respectfully submitted,

 

Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer

-----------------------------------------

 

Peter Mitchell President

 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool