Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the February 2006 Meeting


2013-02-26 06:00:01

 



 

February 6, 2006

 7:00 p.m.

 Basement of the United Church of Underhill

TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT

Peter Mitchell                      Marc Maheux                              

 Joe O'Brien                        Paul Selsky                    

                                              CLERK PRESENT                                

                                               Jane Maheux

 

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.

1.  Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the January meeting were approved as amended to change that Peter will try to take the class. Also change that Greg Bostock requires that the tank run for another summer.

2.  Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the January meeting were approved and Jane will contact Bill Vandeventer to find out why the report is not showing the payments made to the Bond.

3. Operations Report.

    A. Operator's report.

        i.  Water usage. 47973 gal/day

         ii.  Test Results and Testing.

             Bacteria results negative.

             Fluoride results within tolerance

    B. Water usage is about normal for this time of year.

    C. The pressure at the Poker Hill Tank was fluctuating so on a warm day Marc pumped it out and this seems to have solved the problem.

    D. Marc installed an outside reader for Tim Putzier.

     E. Paul repaired the chlorine injector.

4.  Customer concerns/comments.

     A. Marc reported that there are approx. 18 meters to be changed he will try to work on some of these. Jane is to try to figure out a priority list on these.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

6.  Old business.

    A. Peter is going to contact Vince about how we should proceed with Changnon's after it has been a complete year from our last correspondence sent to them.

    B. Water Supply has differed our payment for the Planning money until March 1, 2007.

    C. The Board is to contact Jason Gager in April to do a rub test with him so we can proceed with this issue. Jason did not want the last Rub Test we did on the tank.

    E. A discussion about possible resources we would have if the rub test does not pass next time. We could use the Bond insurance if we do this we would have to go through Chagnon on this. Peter is going to have a conversation with Vince to see when time would run out on the Bond insurance.

     F. Peter walked the JUPD with Mike Wiesel. Mike believes that most of the work would have to be done on our property. He also thought that it would be easiest to go through Don Balch's property and he informed Peter that we have to stay 50' from the river so that we do not disturb the wildlife. Mike is going to take his findings to JUPD committee.

7.  New  Business.

     A. Allocation request letter was reviewed and approved with the addition of property tax code number.

    B. It was discussed about Agricultural Property's and how they will be handled. The Board decided to keep them metered separately. It was also decided that we should include Agricultural Property in our Regulations.

8.  Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.  A motion was made by Joe to wait to pay Payeur's last bill after Peter's final review of the lead testing results. This motion was approved.

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting March 13, 2006 at 7:00 p.m.

10. Adjournment.  The meeting was adjourned at 8:35 pm.

Respectfully submitted,

Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Peter Mitchell President

 

 

 

 

 


 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool