Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the August 2006 Meeting


2013-02-26 07:04:20

 


 

 

August 7, 2006

7:00 p.m.

Basement of the United Church of Underhill

 

TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT

Peter Mitchell                             Marc Maheux           

Joe O'Brien                                   

Dick Eldred                        

CLERK PRESENT      

Jane Maheux

 

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.

1.  Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the July meeting were approved as amended to read fluoride low.

2.  Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the July meeting were approved.

3. Operations Report.

    A. Operator's report.

        i.  Water usage. 52361 gal/day

         ii.  Test Results and Testing.

             Bacteria results negative.

             Fluoride results were low first 2 days of month and the rest of month was in tolerance.

    B. The new saturator for fluoride treatment and the flapper valve on Poker Hill have been installed.

    C. New curb stop installed at 14 Park Street.

4.  Customer concerns/comments.

     A. Emily Mitchell contacted Peter and would like the ditch bank mowed and the ditch drainage checked. Peter and Dick checked this and the drainage is fine and Peter will contact Charlie Wiegand to mow.

     B. Anthony Cardinal called and wanted an application for a connection in his garage. Peter told him he could get it on line. Jane will follow up on this.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

     A. Peter will order the cistern cover from Bilco.

     B. Painting will be done on the storage building by the Boy Scouts. It will be painted white.

     C. The hydrant painting is to be started and should be finished by the end of August.

6.  Old business.

    A. Marc is to check the valve box on Barrett Lane.

     B. Jean Nicoli is to send a letter within a couple of weeks with the Water Supply position on the VOC's at the Poker Hill tank. She would like to see the report from Jason stating that the paint is cured properly.

7.  New  Business.

     A. Marc is waiting on the test results for VOC's for both tanks.

     B. . Marc is to check with Jim Durbrow to see what it would cost to demolish the pump house.

     C. Peter said that Edwin T Moore II talked with him about putting our information on the Arc map. The Board discussed it and decided that it was sensitive information and should not be put on. Peter to talk to Ed about this.

     D. Tom Mitchell will give us a quote on putting landscaping cloth on the Well site mound to help with vegetation.

8.  Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting September 5, 2006 at 7:00 PM

10. Adjournment.  The meeting was adjourned at 8:50 PM.

Respectfully submitted,

Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Peter Mitchell President

 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool