Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the September 2007 Meeting


2013-02-25 10:27:41

 



September 10, 2007
7:00 p.m.
Basement of the United Church of Underhill


TRUSTEES PRESENT                               OPERATORS PRESENT                      GUEST PRESENT
Peter Mitchell                                                   Marc Maheux 
Dick Eldred
Joe O'Brien                                                    CLERK PRESENT 
                                                                         Jane Maheux 

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m.

1. Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the July 31st meeting were approved .

2. Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the July 31st meeting were approved.

3. Operations Report.
      A. Operator's report.
          i. Water usage. 54.410 gal/day
          ii. Test Results and Testing.
               Bacteria results negative.
               Fluoride results within tolerance.

       B. Dental Health will be here possibly September 13 to look at the fluoride.

       C. Chemicals were ordered and delivered

       D. Installation is finished at Beau Denham's. It was done with one length of pipe 800' and tracer wire. Photos were taken and measurements.

       E. Asbestos testing was under the limits.

       F. VT Gas should be on Raceway approx around the end of September.

       G. The poles should be installed on Sept. 25th and the wire strung on Sept. 26th, CVPS would like to meet with Marc prior he will also have to expose the pipes prior. October 15th is the deadline for the permit.

4. Customer concerns/comments

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

     A. Dick will check the status with the Cub Scouts for hydrant painting

     B. Marc recommended that Tom Mitchell cut down and remove larger treesfor the Overhead power lines. 

     C. It was suggested that the monitoring well points behind Ken Mitchell's be removed. This was approved to do.

     D. The Board requested that Jane keep a separate account to track the cost of the over head power lines.

6. Old business.

    A. Marc is going to forward Billy Kahn's response on VOC"S to the Board.

    B. Marc is concerned about Peter Geiss's separation between the water line and the septic line. He will contact him.

    C. Peter to walk down to Mills Riverside Park to see if there is some way to get around the fields to access the well heads.

    D. Marc will notify the Fire Department when the over head wire project is going on for fire protection purposes.

7. New Business.

   A. Possible note in the next billing to look for leaks.

8. Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date: Next regular meeting October 1, 2007 at 7:00 PM

10. Adjournment. The meeting was adjourned at 9:13 PM. 

Respectfully submitted,


Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer


-----------------------------------------
Peter Mitchell President

 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool