Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the November 2007 Meeting


2013-02-25 10:50:53

 



November 5, 2007
7:00 p.m.
Basement of the United Church of Underhill



TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT
Peter Mitchell                         Marc Maheux                         
Dick Eldred                                                                  
Joe O'Brien                          CLERK PRESENT                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jane Maheux
                                                                                              

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m.

1.  Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the October 1 meeting were approved .

2.  Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the October 1 meeting were approved.
.
3. Operations Report.
    A. Operator's report.  
        i.  Water usage. 50155 gal/day
         ii.  Test Results and Testing.
             Bacteria results negative.
             Fluoride results within tolerance.
             
    B. VT Gas came up Raceway Marc located curb stops and marked them with blue flags.

    C. Poker Hill VOC'S results were below the normal a sample will be taken again in January.

    D. The new rotation plan for testing started in October.

    E. Fall flushing needs to be done. Jane will put an announcement in the Burlington Free Press.

    F. Located AC pipe to the old control building for Peter Geise, they will start digging Wednesday, November 7th.

    G. Hydraulic testing was sent to McCain Associates by Marc for the Peter Geise project.

4. Customer concerns/comments
     A. Peter Geise requested a new meter be installed at Ken Mitchell's old house.

     B. Carroll Stygles requested that his service be disconnected. Jane wanted to know if he should be billed for the 23 days he was still on the system. The Board decided to waive the cost of 23 days. Marc also reported that it has been shut off and he will have to cut off the service and cap it.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

     A. Dick will contact Kurt Johnson in the spring to see if the Boy Scouts will paint the hydrants.

 6. Old business.

     A.

 7. New  Business.

     A. Peter created a spreadsheet for a Capital Funding to work on a plan for future expenses. Trustees are to review and discuss at the next meeting.

8. Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting December 3rd, 2007 at 7:00 PM

10. Adjournment. The meeting was adjourned at 8:59 PM.

Respectfully submitted,


Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer


-----------------------------------------
Peter Mitchell President
                                                                                       





 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool