Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the April 2007 Meeting


2013-02-25 06:42:11

 



April 2, 2007
7:00 p.m.
Basement of the United Church of Underhill



TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT
Peter Mitchell                                Marc Maheux                          David Villeneuve
Dick Eldred                                                                                   Jonathan Villeneuve
Joe O'Brien                                       CLERK PRESENT               Steve Guay                                                                                         

                                                           Jane Maheux
                               

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m.

1.  Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the March meeting were approved.

2.  Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for the March meeting were approved.
3. Operations Report.
    A. Operator's report.  
        i.  Water usage. 48955 gal/day
         ii.  Test Results and Testing.
             Bacteria results negative.
             Fluoride results within tolerance.
             
    B. Marc forwarded questions from Water Supply to Peter about the Poker Hill tank and then he responded to them with all of the correspondence that he had with Billy Kahn about the tank to them.

    C. Marc shut off the water at Sturgeon's for non payment.

4.  Customer concerns/comments
     A. David and Jonathan Villeneuve presented their allocation letter for a restaurant at the sawmill. Joe made a motion to approve and was seconded by Dick and was so approved.

     B. Steve Guay presented 2 allocation request one for a 3 bedroom house and the other for a 1 bedroom apartment. Steve is going to move the meter in the barn into the new house. There will be no charge for a connection on this property. There will be a connection fee for the apartment. Dick made a motion to approve and was seconded by Joe and was so approved

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

     A.

6.  Old business.

     A. Peter had a phone conversation with Livy Strong about access to our wells it was decided that it would be best to wait for the snow to leave and walk the area to figure out the best access.

     B. Peter to contact Jay Rutherford about the renewal of our permit to operate from Water Supply.

 7.  New  Business.

     A. Phil Jacobs contacted Marc about what he has to do for water connections. Marc suggested that he come to the next meeting and present his plans to the board.

     B. Peter Geise contacted Marc to find out if it would be possible to connect Parents old house and Chuck Brooks to the water system. Marc informed him that Parents would not be a problem but Brooks made need a crossing through the river and it would be more complicated.

8.  Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting May 7,2007 at 7:00 PM

10. Adjournment.  The meeting was adjourned at 9:00 PM.

Respectfully submitted,


Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer



-----------------------------------------
Peter Mitchell President
                                                                                       





 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool