Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the October 2005 Meeting


2013-02-28 15:10:25

 



October 3, 2005
7:00 p.m.
Basement of the United Church of Underhill



TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT
Peter Mitchell                                Marc Maheux                                
 Joe O'Brien                                                            
                                                   CLERK PRESENT                                                 
                                                         Jane Maheux
                                  

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.

1.  Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the September meeting were approved as amended to change Merithew to second payment.

2.  Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for September meeting were approved.

3. Operations Report.
    A. Operator's report.  
        i.  Water usage. 65327 gal/day
         ii.  Test Results and Testing.
             Bacteria results negative.
             Fluoride results with in tolerance

    B. Water usage is up due to filling the tank and a leak is suspected.

    C. VOC'S are fine at the Maple Ridge Tank..

    D. The State is aware of our problems with VOC'S on Poker Hill they requested quarterly testing .Marc explained the plan of action he is doing. They are fine with that and the quarterly testing will not have to be done.

     E. Marc spoke with Bill Cornish about a warranty inspection on the tank it should be sometime  prior to the 12 months for warranty purposes. Bill also shared that Sherwin Williams has had trouble with paint curing and he suggests we strip and repaint it. Marc feels that Merithew should hold some responsibility for this.

     F. Padlocks are in.

     G. Marc has sent an e-mail to Merithew to see if they will be here when Pittsburgh comes.

      H. Maple Ridge tank is on line. It was force vented for one week.

     I. Owens on Park Street have changed their service from plastic to copper. Marc told them to do this since they are making a change of homes on that property.

     J. Poker hill was taken off line a week ago and drained.

     K. Pipe on Maple Ridge is exposed, Marc is to ask Jeff Sprout to look at this.

4.  Customer concerns/comments.

     A. Carroll Stygles let us know that his curb stop is damaged. Marc believes it was damaged by Dubois during  the paving. Marc will check the other ones to see if any of them have been damaged. He has a meeting with Dubois on October 4th to look at this.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

      A. The Lock Box for Poker Hill should be ready in roughly 2 weeks.

6.  Old business.

    A. The Board discussed and decided that a letter should go to Chagnon's about the issue with the tank on Poker Hill. Peter is also going to contact Vince and find out what the best plan of action will be on the Poker Hill Tank.

    B Phelps is still working on certification

7.  New  Business.

     A. The District was contacted by the woman who owns the stables on Poker Hill Road about the possibility of connecting to water. Marc told her she should come to the next meeting.

8.  Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.  

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting November 7, 2005 at 7:00 p.m.

10. Adjournment.  The meeting was adjourned at 9:05 at this time the Board went into Executive session as requested by Joe O'Brien.

Respectfully submitted,


Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer


 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool