Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the May 2005 Meeting


2013-03-14 03:16:53

 




May 1, 2005
12:30 p.m.
Basement of the United Church of Underhill



TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT
Peter Mitchell                                Marc Maheux                             Ken Mitchell
Richard Eldred                               
Joe O'Brien                             CLERK PRESENT                                                 
                                                         Jane Maheux
                                  

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 12:35 p.m.

1.  Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the April meeting were approved.

2.  Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for April meeting were approved.

3. Operations Report.
    A. Operator's report.  
        i.  Water usage. 38474 gal/day
         ii.  Test Results and Testing.
             Bacteria results negative.
             Fluoride results with in tolerance.

    B. Marc thinks there could be a problem with the sensor in the meter in the control building, he will get an estimate on how much it will cost to repair.

    C. There were not any problems while the Operator was on vacation.

    D. Bob Murphy has looked at our equipment and would like the electric bills for the last year.

4.  Customer concerns/comments.

     A.Georgia Mead still has some water leaking in her basement. Marc has checked this out and suggest we have the ground filled and seeded. The Board approved Marc to call Charlie Wiegand and have him do the repairs.

    B. Arpey at 417 Rt. 15 has a sign up for an apartment for rent, this property is billed as a single family dwelling the Board would like the section of the regulations sent to them. Marc is to check with the town to see if they have any permits for this.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

      A. Flushing will be May 11th and 12th the clerk will put in the free press.

      B. New Anti-Surge Valves have been installed.
6.  Old business.

    A. Have not heard from Chagnon's Peter to contact Vince to find out what we should do to get closure.

    B Tank selection switch, now that the weather is better Marc is to go up and calibrate.

7.  New  Business.

     A. Merithew reviewed the specs and the three main items are Removal containment, rail removal, vent screen. The Bid package is to be sent to three companies Pittsburgh, Perry and another company.

     B. CCR report Marc to get file for Peter..

8.  Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.  

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting February June 4, 2005 at 8:00 a.m.

10. Adjournment.  The meeting was adjourned at 2:00 p.m..

Respectfully submitted,


Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer


 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool