Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the March 2005 Meeting


2013-05-27 07:40:48

 


April 2, 2005
8:00 am
Basement of the United Church of Underhill

TRUSTEES PRESENT                          OPERATORS PRESENT                                 GUEST PRESENT
Peter Mitchell                                          Marc Maheux
Richard Eldred
Joe O'Brien                                           CLERK PRESENT
                                                             Jane Maheux

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 8:05 A.M.

1. Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the March meeting were approved.

2. Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for March meeting were approved. Peter received a phone call about job descriptions for Worker's Comp from VLCT he took care of this over the phone.

3. Operations Report.
A. Operator's report.
i. Water usage. 51700 gal/day
ii. Test Results and Testing.
Bacteria results negative.
Fluoride results with in tolerance.

B. Marc will create a list of contacts for any assistance while he is on vacation. He has proposed to the board a satellite phone so that if he is needed they can get him approx. cost 153.00. The board approved the phone for this time period.

C. Marc will develop a plan for the testing of Haloacetic acids and Trihalomethanes on Poker Hill.

4. Customer concerns/comments.

A. Outside reader for Hoyt not in at this time.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

A. Marc is to check with Bob Ettesperg about a cover for the lock on the gate on Poker hill Road.

6. Old business.

A. Peter called Merithew and is waiting for a call back from David to request a quote for their services.

B. Phelps is waiting for the snow to be off the ground to do the drawings.

C. Tank selection switch, we are still checking to see if it can be calibrated. We will have to physically measure the tank level and make sure it can then be calibrated and the control system set up so it can be switched.

D. Chagnon status we are waiting for a response to the letter sent on March 24th.

E. Marc is to see when the sidewalk project plans to start again.

F. Source protection Plan is done and has been approved by the State.


7. New Business.

A. CCR Report, Marc to request an electronic draft.

B. Joe will contact other Water Systems to find out what their pay scales are before the Annual meeting.

C. Marc reviewed some maps at the Village Task Force meeting and noticed our well sites are being shown. He contacted Judy Bond and asked her husband to remove this information for security reasons, he was not willing to do this. Marc contacted Water Supply about this and there will be an Operators meeting to discuss this.

8. Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date: Next regular meeting May 1, 2005 at 12:30 p.m.

10. Adjournment. The meeting was adjourned at 9:40 a.m.

Respectfully submitted,

Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer




 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool