Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the January 2005 Meeting


2013-02-28 05:24:27

 



  

January 2, 2005

1:00 P.M.

Basement of the United Church of Underhill

TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT

Peter Mitchell                                Marc Maheux

Richard Eldred                                                                

Joe O'Brien                             CLERK PRESENT   

                                                 Jane Maheux

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 1:05 P.M.

1.  Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the December meeting were approved.

2.  Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for December were approved.

3. Operations Report.

    A. Operator's report.

        i.  Water usage. 53565  gal/day

         ii.  Test Results and Testing.

             Bacteria results negative.

             Fluoride results with in tolerance.

    B. Marc still feels we have a leak somewhere.

    C. There is no change at the cistern. Paul has been checking it and it is maintaining an OK level, plans to repair in the spring.

    D. Marc feels the pipe tracing demo was a very good learning experience.

    E. There is a problem with the VFD's on Poker Hill. One is running continuously. Champlin tried to reprogram and could not, so they have a call into Gould's to find out where to go for the repair.

    F. The third VOC test needs to be done at the Poker Hill Tank.

4.  Customer concerns/comments.

     A. Georgia Mead's basement has been repaired with a water plug this is the best that Tatro feels they can do. We have not had any further complaints from her since this was done.

     B. Broken Hydrant on Creekside it was hit by Jesse Speer. Marc is to order a repair kit.

     C. Gombrich on Depot Street had their pipes freeze. Marc had to shut off, turn the water back on, and replace wire for outside reader. Jane will bill him $25.00 for a shut off and $25.00 for a turn on.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

     A. Marc to order hydrant flags.

6.  Old business.

    A. The punch list with Chagnon was discussed. The board decided to have Peter check with Vince and see if we can hold back the $13,000.00 until the list is finished in the spring.

    B. Marc is to contact Phelps and get an estimate on what the final drawings from them would cost. He will also check to see what they owe for preperation of painting the old tank.

     C. Phelps is to do the manuals, send a draft to Marc, he will review, and respond with his input.

7.  New  Business.

     A. Peter is to send information to Jane to consider a new computer for the office. We also need to consider Microsoft Office so that Jane can open documents from the trustees and other people.

8.  Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting February 5, 2005 at 8:00 a.m.

10. Adjournment.  The meeting was adjourned at 3:05 a.m.

Respectfully submitted,

Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer

 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool