Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the December 2005 Meeting


2013-02-28 15:16:45

 



December 5, 2005
7:00 p.m.
Basement of the United Church of Underhill



TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT
Peter Mitchell                                Marc Maheux                               
Joe O'Brien                                    Paul Selsky                                                     
Dick Eldred                                  CLERK PRESENT                                                 
                                                         Jane Maheux
                                  

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.

1.  Review & approval of previous minutes. Minutes from the November meeting were approved as amended to change the word pay to donate and remove item c about the lock box.

2.  Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for November meeting were approved and Jane is to check with Dick Wheatley about moving the depreciation expense to another account.

3. Operations Report.
    A. Operator's report.  
        i.  Water usage. 51371 gal/day
         ii.  Test Results and Testing.
             Bacteria results negative.
             Fluoride results with in tolerance

    B. Marc plans to do some meter changing. He also plans to change the test from 32 Poker Hill Road to 38 Poker Hill Road.

    C. Marc attended an all day course that NRWA and the EPA put on . It pertained to water security. Public water systems are now the first response for any incident. He was given some sample table top excersises that would include water, fire departments and police. He plans to try to put some of this into action.

    D. Ed Moore would like Marc to work on the Underhill map so he can include water lines.

     E. Marc showed the Board a Water Awareness Poster he thinks would be a good idea to put up in schools and the town hall, Post Office and the Library. The Board felt it would be a good idea.

     F. Paul plans to fill out the application for a class 3 license and take the 42 hour course and the test would be the first week of May.

4.  Customer concerns/comments.

     A. Peter to draft a letter to send to Cindy Schmidt explaining that the Board would want each building meter separately. The engineering would be done by her and then they would like to review the engineer's proposal so they would know what the amount of water would be, the size of the pipe and pump.

     B. Dick made a motion that the meter for Jorschicks addition would come off from the present meter the cost would be $800.00 for the connection and they would be charged 2 base fees. Joe seconded the motion and it was so approved.

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

6.  Old business.

    A. Jason Gager said that he will only discuss the paint at the Poker Hill Tank with Pittsburgh. Marc is going to do another rub test to see if it has cured. He will send the results to Jason. It was also considered that maybe we should see if we can extend the warranty until the problem is solved.

    B Joe made a motion to have Marc research getting stainless steel bolts for the tank, Dick seconded the motion and it was so approved.

7.  New  Business.

     A. The minutes of the Annual Meeting were approved with a few grammatical corrections

8.  Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.  

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting January 2, 2006 at 7:00 p.m.

10. Adjournment.  The meeting was adjourned at 9:00

Respectfully submitted,


Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer


                                                                                       



-----------------------------------------
Peter Mitchell President

 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool