Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the November 2003 Meeting


2013-03-03 05:33:53

 




November 3, 2003
7:00 P.M.
Basement of the United Church of Underhill



TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT
Roger Koniuto                                 Marc Maheux                                        
Dick Eldred                               CLERK PRESENT                                                 
Peter Mitchell (late)                         Jane Maheux

Roger Koniuto called the meeting to order at 7:06 P.M

1.  Review & approval of previous minutes.  Minutes from 10-6-03  meeting were approved.
    
    A. The warning of the annual meeting should be updated to include an article to review and approve the minutes of the previous annual meeting.

    B. The minutes of the Annual Meeting were reviewed, and the word voted is to be removed twice.

2.  Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports for October  were approved.
    
    A. Jane will be meeting with Dick Wheatley to close out the year.

    B. The Revolving Loan Fund money, we cannot apply for forgiveness until the project is done.

3. Operations Report.
    A. Operator's report.  
          i.  Water usage.  58974 gal/day
         ii.  Test Results and Testing.
             Bacteria results fine.
             Fluoride results good

    A. Usage off approx.. 14,000 gallon per day over normal use.

    B. The beaver dam has been destroyed by the high water.

    C. Marc e-mailed the web site activity to Peter at his request, there were 72 hits.

4.  Customer concerns/comments.
    
    A. We are still waiting for a complete sales agreement on the Forsberg property.
    
5. Repairs and Maintenance.
    A. Jane will contact Robert Hill to make sure he is still planning to plow this winter.

    B. Marc is to meet with Dick to go over the scrap metal that is to be removed by Chuck Wiegand.  They will meet on Nov. 4th at 8:15 am.

6.  Old business.

    A. Motion was made and accepted to accept Chagnon as the low bid, and change order #1 that would reduce the cost of the Tank Project on Poker Hill Road. The motion was so voted and approved.

    B. Marc has talked with Paul Selesky about the Assistant Operators job, he is going to think about it and get back to Marc.

 
7.  New  Business.
     
    A. The board has asked Marc put a standing agenda on the web site.  He will get it in electronic form from Peter and do this.

    B. Ed Moore has contacted Marc,  he is creating a map of the cemetery. He would like the location of our water line. Marc would like to contact Dick Mulvaney to find our line, he also suggests that we put in cement markers to mark it. Marc estimate approx. $150.00 for Dick. The board approved this to be done.

    C. Marc suggest that we could save money by contacting Nick Nowlan to survey the Forsberg property ourselves instead of paying Phelps to do this. Marc will contact Nick about doing this work.

    D. A motion was made to donate $200.00 to the United Church for the use of their basement, it was approved and Jane will take care of this.

    
8.  Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.  

9. Next Meeting Date:  Next regular meeting January 5, 2004

10.  Adjournment.  The meeting was adjourned at 9:07 p.m.


Respectfully submitted,


Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer


 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool