Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the March 2003 Meeting

2013-03-02 09:47:11


March 3, 2003
7:00 P.M.
Basement of the United Church of Underhill

Peter Mitchell                             Marc Maheux
Roger Koniuto                           CLERK PRESENT                                                 
Dick Eldred                                Jane Maheux

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:08 P.M

1.  Review & approval of previous minutes.  Minutes from 2/3/03 were approved as amended change date to 1/13/03, also change him to customer's name. Change the word indiscretion to discrepancy, and remove lead and copper and change the spelling of sight to site. Minutes from 2/17/03 were approved as amended to include except for section 4 and section 16.

2.  Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports from February 2003 were reviewed and approved. Bond refinancing was discussed due to a letter received from the Bond Bank were are excepting the refunding of the loan with no pay down and find out if there is a fee. Find out if we can do anything with the Farmers Home Loan.
3. Operations Report.
    A. Operator's report.  
          i.  Water usage.  40274 gal/day
         ii.  Test Results and Testing.
             Bacteria results fine.
             Fluoride results good
     B. Marc needs to add to Helen's job description and has not had a chance yet.
     C. Marc has updated the steamer equipment at his own expense since he has used it for both the district and himself This was okay by the board.
     D. Alpine Drive was part of the Wheeler Farm and that is how it is part of the district and Homestead Acres was part of the Wrisley Farm.
     E. Marc gave the information that he has complied for the boundaries to Ed Moore and he has created a map for each of the Town Clerks with our boundaries on it.
     F. Marc to work with both Town Clerks to create a Voter Checklist he has already given them the tentative date of the Bond Vote April 29,2003. Both offices will have to be open on April 19th as the last date to register to vote on this current issue.
     G. Marc has scheduled a meeting with the Officers of the UJFD for March 4 th at 7:30 PM to discuss the new tank project.
4.  Customer concerns/comments.
      A.  Peter Giammanco has sent a e-mail to Peter expressing his concern over the fence still. The board decided to check into the cost of vinyl fencing since it would blend better. Peter is to talk to this customer some more about where the fence is actually going. The board wants the minutes to include that Dick has made a concern as to whether or not we actually need to do the fence.
5. Repairs and Maintenance.
     A. Buel Metcalf and John Fisher's meters were replaced due to freezing.

6.  Old business.
    A.  Tank Painting Project-
Received a site map from Phelps for the tank,. Peter to show the map to Mike Forsberg, and to contact Vince so he can go ahead with the option.
Forms for conditional use/or variance have been submitted by Phelps
Public meeting dates set for April 7th and April 22nd.
Bond vote set for April 29th.
Alan will update the revolving fund paper work for us.
A warned meeting for May 3 will be to vote on extending the boundaries.

7.  New  Business.
Jane to check with Verizon on the cost to be our Long Distance carrier.
Peter to discuss with VLCT about how Marc is accounted for as our Operator of the system if we need to change how we do this.
Jane to send a thank-you to Vince for his help.

8.  Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.  

9. Next Meeting Date: Special meeting at the Town Hall on March 11,2003 at 7:00 pm, tentative Special Meeting if needed on March 17th at the United Church at 7:00 pm. April 7,2003 next regular meeting at the United Church at 7:00 pm.

10.  Adjournment.  The meeting was adjourned at 9:15 p.m.

Respectfully submitted,

Jane Maheux


Pay Bill Online


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool