Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the April 2003 Meeting


2013-03-02 10:18:31

 




April 7, 2003
7:00 P.M.
Basement of the United Church of Underhill



TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT
Peter Mitchell                             Marc Maheux
Roger Koniuto                           CLERK PRESENT                                                 
Dick Eldred                                Jane Maheux

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:08 P.M

1.  Review & approval of previous minutes.  Minutes from 3/3/03 and 3/17/03 meetings were approved.

2.  Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports from March 2003 were accepted..
    
3. Operations Report.
    A. Operator's report.  
          i.  Water usage.  43113 gal/day
         ii.  Test Results and Testing.
             Bacteria results fine.
             Fluoride results good

     B. Membership in the Awwa has been tabled at this time.
       
4.  Customer concerns/comments.
      A.  Robert Shea on Park Street has concerns of sediment in his water, Marc has tried to get in touch with him.

      B. We are still waiting for the option from Forsberg , Vince has informed us to continue going forward.

      C. The final date for Vtrans to accept the Chaffee property ( old Edgerly ) is June 12,2003.
 
5. Repairs and Maintenance.
      A. None during this month.
6.  Old business.
    A.  Tank Painting Project-
Have Alan put the fence on the plans so that it may be reviewed by the Underhill Board at the next meeting. Marc will contact Alan about this.

The Mountain Gazette would be interested in doing an article for the paper, Marc is to give Ted Tedford Alan and Peters phone numbers so he may contact them if.

E-mail a notice to the Public Access TV channel so they may run the dates of the upcoming meetings.


Marc to contact Bob Dasaro about video taping the informational meeting so it may be shown on the Public Access Channel
 
Alan Morse is available for April 14 and May 5 send him a copy of the warnings.

Do a follow up call to Dave Foran as he is the only person who has not sent back their form from Maple Ridge.

Motion was made by Dick to postpone the fence on Maple Ridge until after the Tank painting is done. 2nd by Roger and approved by the Board . Peter to contact Ed Hart.

The Planning and Zoning meetings have been held.  The next meeting will be on April 8,2003

Marc has received checklist from Jericho and Underhill for the April 14th meeting and to help create our new checklist.

The Town Clerks will be open for people to register to vote on April 19, 2003

Marc recommends we have people start researching the painting of the tank through different companies.

7.  New  Business.
Jane has been asked to send Doug Richmond a Thank You for his help with getting letters to the people on Maple Ridge.

VLCT has contacted Peter about how to deal with Marc as an employee or contract service. It was discussed as to whether or not our insurance covers Marc with liability or workers comp when he is operating the system. Peter is to discuss this with Dave Sickel at VLCT. Roger and Dick feel that he should be covered .

8.  Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.  

9. Next Meeting Date:  Regular Meeting May 5,2003.  Special Meeting  April 14 and 22 for informational meetings. Bond Vote on April 29,2003 and Special Meeting May 5 2003.

10.  Adjournment.  The meeting was adjourned at 8:48 p.m.

Respectfully submitted,


Jane Maheux clerk/ treasurer


 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool