Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the September 2002 Meeting


2013-02-22 06:12:44

 

 

September 3, 2002 

7:00 P.M. 

Basement of the United Church of Underhill

 

TRUSTEES PRESENT                             OPERATORS PRESENT                     GUESTS PRESENT

Peter Mitchell                                           Marc Maheux  

Roger Koniuto                                       CLERK PRESENT

Dick Eldred                                            Jane Maheux

 

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:02 P.M 

1. Review & approval of previous minutes. Approved as amended. 

2. Review & approval of financial statements. Approved and accepted 

3. Operations Report. 

A. Operator's report. 

i. Water usage. 47487 gpd. 

ii. Test Results and Testing. 

Bacteria good. 

Free chlorine only a trace, pump was bound up and this has been corrected 

Fluoride in the target range 

We will flush hydrants in September 

4. Customer concerns/comments. 

None 

Requests: Forsberg land, Peter drafted a letter to be sent to Carolyn Gregson at the town office. Peter sent the Zoning Regulations to the VLCT and they said we need to get in writing how it is being interrupted by Carolyn, Vince also gave this same advice. Then we can go on from there. 

5. Repairs and Maintenance. 

A. No meter replacements this month. 

B. Curb Stop at United Church needs to be repaired 

C. Culvert at pump house #1 still needs to be extended Marc to discuss with Ken Mitchell. 

D. Hydrant relabeling to start soon, use black paint semi-gloss or gloss. 

6. Old business. 

A. Phelps report accepted, need to send a short letter to make sure they are still going to do the final draft for us to go to bid with. 

B. Decision still pending on VFD'S 

C. The board decided on an amount of 30,000.00 of our existing funds to remain and the rest to be used on future projects. 

D. Security building for electrical at the tank, Dick recommends that we price a pre made building it may be a less expensive way to go, He will price these. 

E. Fence estimate to be revised to 300', 6' high. To be done in November. Peter to respond back to him with final questions. 

F. Record storage at Pump house # 1 , Dick suggest metal studs and plywood to make the partition. Dick to come up with a price. 

7. New Business. 

A. Rate increase for operating expenses. Base Fee unchanged remains at 30.00, Usage Fee to go up to 3.50 per 1,000 gal. Connection fee to raise from 1,500.00 to 2,000.00. 

B. Special meeting on September 16 to review warning for October 28th meeting. 

C. Review budget inputs for fiscal year 2003 

D. Motion made by Roger to send everyone warning this time only due to the amount of information that we have to vote on. 

E. Look in safe deposit box to see if a copy of the Tank Deed can be found. 

8. Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved. 

9. Next Meeting Date: September 16,2002 Special meeting Regular meeting October 7,2002 

9. Adjournment. The meeting was adjourned at 9:24 p.m. 

Respectfully submitted, 

Jane Maheux 

Clerk/Treasurer

 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool