Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the June 2002 Meeting

 

JERICHO-UNDERHILL WATER DISTRICT

June 4, 2002
 7:00 P.M.
Basement of United Church of Underhill

TRUSTEES PRESENT      OPERATORS PRESENT      CLERK PRESENT
Peter Mitchell                                 Marc Maheux                Jane Maheux
Richard Eldred
Roger Koniuto

GUEST PRESENT
Joanne Puitzer

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:00 PM

1. Review and Approve Minutes- Minutes of the Regular Meeting and Special Meeting were approved.

2. Review and Approve Financial Reports- Not accepted did not did not print correctly, to be redone..

3. Operators Report-

  • Water Usage 50,422 a little high due to flushing
  • Bacteria results good, Radium results good, Fluoride a      little low  due to maintenance work done on saturator       continuing to be watched.
  • Paint sample was done of the main tank results were      17.2% of lead
  • Hydrant on Willow Lane does not open correctly may want      to have it repaired. Marc said it is a company out of NH That does this he      will schedule the repair
  • Broken flange on hydrant on Creekside, Marc repaired      it.
  • Gate at pump house Bob Ettensperg said it would cost      approx .$ 400.00 to replace approved to be done. Marc will contact him      with the go ahead.
  • Pumpkin Patch Project, They are still in contact with      us and Marc will follow up with Nancy Eames
  • Certification Training, Marc attended 2 seminars.      Capacity Workshop and a  round table discussion put on by the Nerw      this was paid for by the federal government.
  • Cistern work not done yet.
  • Ed Wards water turned off as he has moved out of town,      and Ronald Seymours connection is done
  • Derek Chaffes curb stop needs to be found on Dickinson      street this was approved and seconded.

4. Customer Concerns, Request, Guest-

  • Lee Dumas concerned driving over shut off and repaving      in the fall we will add an extension and a paving cap
  • Joanne Putizer was present and requested joining the      district at 144 Raceway Road motion to accept and seconded and then      discussed with homeowner.
  • Request from Jericho Road Crew for work on Green Crows      curb stop  discussed and to be done.

5. Repairs, Maintenance-

  • Meter replacement still working on scheduling
  • Curb stop repair none this month
  • Hydrant painting Dick to check will John Fowler cost      not to exceed $200.00
  • Ditch and Culverts at pump house 1 clamp was picked up      to extend culvert Marc to coordinate
  • Dave Keszey to mow Control bldg.
  • Authorize Charlie Weigand to mow Pump House 1 when dry      enough
  • Authorize Tom Mitchell to mow at tank and at wellhead
  • Kate Mitchell to paint #,'s for the hydrants
  • Dick Eldred hired to repair the roof at pump house 1

6. Old Business-

  • Tank Painting , Peter reviewed the new contract and it      was approved, we will meet with Phelps on June 17 to review painting      proposal.
  • Collector status  when Rob Cormiers resignation is      received the board will appoint Dwight DeCoster as collector.
  • Meter Reader status Jane to contact Dwight about      getting together to give him what he needs and go over stuff with him.

7. New Business-

  •  Discussed the possibility of using Pump House 1      for record storage, Dick to see if it will be possible when he repairs the      roof.
  • Rate increases need to be considered for the new fiscal      year.

8. Review and Approve Bills- Bills approved for payment.

9. Adjournment- 9:25 pm Next Meeting July 1,2002
 
 
 

 Respectfully submitted,
 

Jane Maheux
Clerk/Treasurer
 
 
 


2013-02-22 04:42:46

 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool