Meeting Minutes

Minutes for the December 2002 Meeting


2013-02-23 07:42:08


 

December 2, 2002

 7:00 P.M.

 Basement of the United Church of Underhill

TRUSTEES PRESENT          OPERATORS PRESENT          GUEST PRESENT

Peter Mitchell                             Marc Maheux

Roger Koniuto                           CLERK PRESENT                   

                                                Jane Maheux

Peter Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:10 P.M

1.  Review & approval of previous minutes.  Minutes from the 11/4/02 meeting were unanimously approved with the correction of 7A change word to, to town and 7B add word order.

2.  Review & approval of financial statements. The financial reports from November 2002 were reviewed and unanimously approved.  

3. Operations Report.

    A. Operator’s report.

          i. Water usage.  42629 gpd.

          ii. Test Results and Testing.

              Bacteria results fine.

             Fluoride results good

     B. Meter and remote in at Putziers on 144 Raceway road. Hydrant is broken in front of the house and customer has notified us that he will help with the repair. Marc put plywood over the hole, if it does not get it done before the ground freezes than Marc will winterize it.

C. The Fire Department has used the hydrants on Pokerhill for training.

4.  Customer concerns/comments.

      None during this period.    

5. Repairs and Maintenance.

     A. Meter repair- New meter at Putizer 144 Raceway Road.

6.  Old business.

    A.  Tank Painting Project-

Ÿ  Talk with neighbors on Pokerhill Road especially the ones nearby as to how they feel about the tank. At least 2 people to speak with the neighbors, Marc is to send some information to Peter about what he feels would be information the neighbors would need.

Ÿ  The water district needs to get a checklist for the Bond Vote preparation; it would be good if we could possibly hold a bond vote at Town Meeting Day.

Ÿ  It was suggested that we hold 1 informational meeting to the district members to explain where we are headed.

Ÿ  Peter to check with the VLCT to see what guidelines we have to follow to prepare for a Bond Vote. He will also check with Vince Paradis, Alan Hunzinga, and Carolyn Gregson.

Ÿ  Marc to Check with Vermont Land Surveyors about getting an elevation mark on the Forsberg property.

  B. Security- Roger has not yet spoke with Water Supply about their input about shrubs around the tank.

  • Ÿ  Jane spoke with Trooper Roger Langevin of the Vermont State Police about shrubs at the tank his comment was that it would only defeat the purpose of the security fence it would help people to hide in there.

  C. Source Study- Tabled at this time.

  D. Sidewalks- Still no response from either town to the letter we sent them.

7.  New Business.

    A. Peter to contact Tom Mitchell to have him cut down the small trees by the Tank.

    B. Shut offs for this period to be on January 6th inside of December 23rd because of the holiday.

8.  Bills to review & approve for payment. Bills were reviewed and approved.

9. Next Meeting Date:  January 6,2002

9.  Adjournment.  The meeting was adjourned at 9:05 p.m.

Respectfully submitted,

Jane Maheux

 Clerk/Treasurer

 

Pay Bill Online

Visa.jpgMasterCard.jpgdiscover.jpgecheck.jpg


good hits
Websites Statistics Tool